Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Shrimp Night Tonight!

It's finally here. Tonight is the first gathering of The Sweet Life Fellowship. What more auspacious occasion than "Shrimp Night" could there be to kick off this one of a kind ministry. I dont know really how to describe the excitement I feel as I watch what God is already doing to bring about the ministry of The Sweet Life. To say that he has already moved mountains in the process is an understatement. Angie and I are so honored and humbled to be a part of what God is doing in the Mount Airy community. We look so forward to spending time with The Sweet Life family and getting to know each person involved. But most importantly we look forward to touching our community for Jesus Christ. If any of you are considering joining us tonight at "Shrimp Night" please dont hesitate to come on out. Meet up is at 6:30PM at Mayflower in Mt. Airy. If you have to work late and can't be there at 6:30PM come on out anyway 'cause I'm sure some of us will fellowship until closing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had an awesome time. Good food and great fellowship. Looking forward to next month's shrimp night.
Julia

Anonymous said...

Julia did not even eat shrimp she had chicken. Maybe she will try shrimp next month??

Anonymous said...

I ate some of Mikes shrimp, it was good, much better than my chicken.

Julia